Friday 13 June 2014

New additions to my Spoonflower fabric range

This week I've been working on floral projects which lead to the perfect opportunity to update and refresh one of my Spoonflower fabrics, the Ditsy Embroidered Flowers design.

These are the fabric designs which I created in a collage style using embroidered flowers from vintage linens. I've been adding colours to the range and also doing some simple 2 colour complimentary fabrics. 

I still have lots more colour combinations to try but as usual not enough time to do them right now!

Have a good weekend everyone.




3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

They are all gorgeous Sally! :)
Happy weekend,
V x

Anne said...

Very pretty designs Sally.

Crafty in the Med said...

Beautiful combinations Sally ....and you have more ??? Looking forward to seeing them.

keep well

Amanda x