Tuesday 29 April 2014

Latest creations - sewing needle cases

It's been a while since I've put any crafty creations on here. I have lots of WIP as I'm sure most of us have but I have just finished some needle sewing cases to go in my Folksy shop.

I like to try and use up scraps for some of my things and this vintage style case uses a fair few scraps and some bits of embellished rubber stamps.



I wanted to make them a bit more interesting and added some accessories and a little pouch with a needle threader included.




Next to use some surplus bits of my camping fabric. I thought these might make good gifts for caravaners or campers, it's always handy to take a needle, thread and safety pins on holiday!






Similar but in yellow and blue.
I like making needle books.






2 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

They're gorgeous Sally! :) Its so much fun making things in miniature don't you think!
V xxx

Anne said...

Hi Sally, just catching up! They are very pretty but then again I wouldnt expect anything else from you!!