Thursday 24 January 2013

Valentine brooches & kits

The cold snap continues but I'm looking ahead to February, the month of love and peace. I am just preparing some little wooden flower and heart brooches for listing on Folksy.



I've decided to produce the brooches as ready made or in kit form. 

To make the ready made ones a bit extra special, as they will carry a higher price tag to a kit, I have made some little Love Letter pouches from cotton to present them in.




Writing instructions for kits always seems to take forever. I think these are fairly simple to make, a bit like join the dots but you've got to make the description fool proof to cover all abilities.


Here's what you get in the kit, now I just need to make some nice packaging for it to go in.



2 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

They're so pretty Sally and such a clever idea!
V xxx

Anne said...

They are gorgeous.Can you believe January is almost over?