Friday 10 August 2012

Crochet, Fabric & Gifts

I'm lumping a few things together here which have happened recently.
Firstly, I battled with some fine crochet silk and have just finished myself a choker, embellished with some tiny glass beads.


After a 5 week wait since dispatch, I finally received the printed fabric swatches of my latest designs which are now for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace.


I tried having my designs printed on different fabrics and the 2 pictures above show how the vintage collage fabrics print on silk for a nice retro feel.


The picture above shows cotton satteen samples.


The above are on mixed weight cottons.

Moving onto gifts and I've done rather well in recent weeks picking up this little lot when my parents went on their travels to Europe which usually ends with a visit to my sister in Belgium to stock up on fruit beers & chocolate, my favourites!
It goes without saying, below are from Germany & Black Forest, can you see the cuckoo popping out on the second pic.


Next, fruit beer, fruit wine & chocolate.



Have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Love the choker Sally ~ gorgeous. :)
Your prints look great, I love the 'breakfast' one and the little birds too.
Great clock, in fact great stash!!
Chocolate is always good. :)
Happy weekend Sally,
V xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rebecca said...

Hello Sally, Your fabrics are amazing, such cool patterns! Lovely choker as well and can't resist chocolate! - Becky x

Anne said...

I love your fabrics Sally, you are really clever! Chocolate and beer are my favs too but not so much beer, I darent drink these days because of my headaches!