Saturday 14 July 2012

My latest, retro fabric designs

At the moment I'm eagerly awaiting printed swatches of my latest fabrics to arrive from Spoonflower.
I've done more of my vintage collage fabrics, below is a children's themed one using mainly old birthday cards


next we have the vintage stamp collection


then we move to a more romantic theme of antique postcards and other vintage finds


below is a fat quarter which will be available to buy soon that gives you a different design in each quadrant


I then created some different colour variations for my vintage ice cream van fabric.


Lastly, more colour variations for the 1950's chairs & bunting fabric.


3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

All brilliant designs and great colours too!
I really love the ice cream van. :)
Vivienne x

Anne said...

They are all fantastic designs Sally, I think my favourite is the postcards and vintage finds one.

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Love the ice cream van fabric!