Tuesday 22 May 2012

Claire West brooch & some lavender envelopes

Things are still busy with work but recent things bought and made look like this.



I treated myself to this lovely ceramic bird brooch by artist friend, Claire West. I think the bird brooches were a limited line but take a look at Claire's wonderful and joyous paintings.

http://www.claire-west.com/

I have been making some lavender pouches in an envelope style with the help of some new postcard rubber stamps I bought the other week. Some are for Folksy and some for my forthcoming craft fair. (vintage peachy flowery fabric from friend Selina)






2 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Gorgeous lavender sachets, I love the stamp!!
What a pretty little brooch too. :)
Vivienne x

Rebecca said...

I love the brooch it is absolutely gorgeous! Your pouches are lovely and the stamp is so cool, where did you get it from? - Becky x