Thursday 1 March 2012

Happy St. David's Day

I'm a bit late saying it but Happy St. Davids Day to all my Welsh friends.


I've been out and about most of the day between Hornsea & Beverley and the weather was so lovely I didn't feel compelled to rush back. Look at the lovely blue sky over Hornsea Museum.
I had a mooch around Hornsea but didn't find anything interesting in the charity shops on this occasion.


Back to St. David and I gather he was a vegetarian. I am pasting a link below to a wonderful blog which is full of veggie recipes and Shaheen who writes the blog is Welsh and she has some fantastic Welsh culinary treats like Red Dragon Pie.

http://allotment2kitchen.blogspot.com/2012/03/welsh-dragon-pastry-pie.html

3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Yay for St David, good to know he was veggie! :)
V x

Shaheen said...

Oh Patty,
Firstly thank you sooo much for your lovely comment on my blog. It really is warmly and wholeheartedly appreciated. Secondly, wow thank you so much for mentioning and linking me on your blog - truly humbled, x

PS You made me smile with your use of the word 'mooch' its been a while since I heard that word.

patty said...

Lovely to 'meet' you here Shaheen and thanks for visiting my blog too. I'm really pleased I found yours as food is such a wonderful thing to bring people together.
I'm one of life's moochers!