Friday 11 November 2011

Vintage linen finds in Hornsea

I was at the lovely hairdressers in Hornsea mid week and despite being a bit itchy and prickly as is often the case following a hair cut, I did manage a quick visit to the Hornsea Lions charity shop and found these 2 lovely tablecloths which were a staggeringly cheap 25p each!
I also got a brand new christmas gift cookbook for 50p.





Tonight I'm going to the official opening of one of my friends and customers in Bridlington who have opened a new organic bakery, coffee bar, gallery and textile gift boutique at no. 12 Wellington Rd. We are going to be sampling lovely food and also being treated to music from a lady who I can't remember her name!

3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

What a bargain with the tablecloths!!
Have a lovely evening and a great weekend,
Vivienne x

lavender attic said...

SSSShhhh! Don't tell anyone about the Lions Charity Shop :)
As we said before, lots of goodies in there...-
They're pretty cloths, just sad - all that work and time for 25p- but glad people like us give them a loving home! Next time I come to Brid will have a look for the bakery/gallery.

patty said...

The Lions is one of my favourites, I think the word has already leaked because it was packed in there.
I've blogged the details of the bakery & gallery if you get chance to visit them.