Monday 10 October 2011

Yesterday's Vintage Fair

It was a last minute decision to visit the Vintage Fair in York yesterday as the weather was particularly foul. But I decided to go seeing as the next will probably not be until the spring and that seems an awful long time away.


The fairs can be a bit hit and miss but the usual lady with the fantastic stash of vintage fabric was there and I got the groovy 1960's geometric brown & orange plus the small pink floral piece.


I got this great book which is like new for just a fiver, and something odd I bought (4th pic down) was a set of 4 napkins all the way from Alaska, lovely simple prints on an oatmeal linen.


I picked up a flyer about another vintage fair and clothes swap in York next weekend which might be worth attending to offload some clothes I've not been able to sell on ebay.






1 comment:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Love the book Sally, very Orla Kiely isn't it!
Vivienne x