Thursday 8 September 2011

My best ever Spoonflower contest result!

I've been excited all day because this evening was the result of the Spoonflower contest and when I got up this morning I received an email from Spoonflower saying congratulations I had come in the top 10 for this weeks contest.


I still had to wait until this evening to find out where in the top 10 and I'm so happy to have come 4th, only about 30 votes separated 2nd place to 4th place and the winner was a clear winner with twice as many votes. 


Lovely winning fabric. I'm so pleased to make it in the top 10, a first for me.

http://bit.ly/o0xjhY

Not been a bad day because went to see one of my old customers in Bridlington who wanted to talk to me about their new business venture (hush hush at the mo), but lets just say it involves veggie food, good coffee & creative things... I think that about sums up all the things I like too!


And, lovely people that they are, I left with arms full of stuff, baking, local apple juice and cook books.


Really looking forward to designing their new branding.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sally!!
Your design was brilliant. :)
Vivienne x

Blossom said...

Well done Sally! (on both counts!)
B