Thursday 14 July 2011

Spoonflower - fabric & contest

Yippee, a bit more Spoonflower fabric has arrived this morning. I had some of my artwork printed onto a fat quarter, I'm hoping I got the size right and that I can cut out the little artworks and use them as a front panel for an ipod or iphone case.
I've also tried my butterfly design on a different colour background to enhance the pale coloured butterflies.


I've entered this weeks Spoonflower contest which was to design a skirt cut and sew pattern to fit on a yard of fabric. I have created a child's skirt as a yard didn't give me enough material for the sort of adult skirt I wanted to do. Voting starts tonight.


http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/669826





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The little skirt is so sweet!
Love the fabric print, especially Scarborough and Woollies!
Vivienne x