Friday 29 July 2011

Coffee fabric for Spoonflower contest

This weeks Spoonflower contest takes the theme of coffee as the starting point, a popular subject if ever there was one! The design restrictions were to only use 3 colours in your fabric. 

My attempt is a sort of whimsical collection of coffee beans, all my illustrations feature a coffee bean shape within them, and underneath each pic is a coffee related name.


I haven't voted yet as there are a lot of entries to wade through this week so be warned if you go for a look. My internet connection is poor at the best of times but it has been even more slow and painful over the last 24hrs so I'll have to vote when I feel in a more patient mood as I'm getting frustrated with the computer!










http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/686269

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the coffee bean bunny!!! :)
Vivienne x