Tuesday 31 May 2011

My new vintage memories fabric is here!

Well with the best intentions of being up early to peg the washing out and head off for food shopping it hasn't happened yet. I had an exciting delivery from the postman, my newly designed fabric I'm calling 'vintage memories' has arrived from Spoonflower and I'm really happy with this one.
Created as a collage from some of my old family greeting cards and antique postcards I've collected, all mixed up for a richly nostalgic fabric of memories.


It fills me with joy to look at it but the intention is to sell half on  Folksy (already listed) to cover costs of printing & shipping and to keep a bit for myself to make some textile goodies.
That way I can fund some more of my designs at Spoonflower.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic fabric Sally!