Friday 15 April 2011

Sledmere Exhibition 22 Apr - 17 June

I've just been mounting my paper and textile brooches ready for the exhibition at Sledmere House next week. I'm helping to set the exhibition up, all the work is going to be free standing (on easels) in the room to which provided inspiration for the artwork.
25 artists have produced just over 70 pieces of work and the exhibition called Ways of Seeing runs for a couple of months.


Check Sledmere opening times and admission prices before making the journey.


www.sledmerehouse.com




2 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Your brooches are stunning Sally, I love them!
Hope the exhibition goes well for you.
Vivienne x

patty said...

Thanks Vivienne, I hope the visitors to the exhibition like all our stuff. I will try and sneak some photos at the preview night next week.