Monday 18 April 2011

My Folksy shop is open for business, yippee!

After a fair bit of sorting out today I am happy to reveal that my Folksy shop is stocked and open for business.
My shop is called Fabric Mountain which relates to the mound of fabric I have in my workroom. I also thought it was nice because I like fabric & I like mountains!


Over the weekend I had been working on the new image I wanted for my shop banner and the shop name lead me to create a fabric collage, see below.
I was so excited and keen to get the shop open that I've got going with just a few brooches for now but more will follow when I get chance.


Hope you enjoy having a look around.


www.folksy.com/shops/fabricmountain


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your collage Sally, hope all goes well with the shop. :)
Vivienne x

patty said...

Hi Vivienne, it's strange but I'm like a kid with a new toy now I have a Folksy shop. I've always wanted my own little shop and I sort of have now with the wonders of the web. Thanks for your good wishes.