Sunday 20 March 2011

Vintage Fair - York

Today was one of those Vintage Fairs in York which seem to happen twice a year and which I eagerly look forward to. I think this one was bigger and better than ever, definitely more busy than last Octobers.


The lady with the wonderful vintage fabric was in her usual spot and I bought this Scandinavian farm scene fabric and also the groovy 70's piece you see here.


A stall I hadn't seen before was handmade quirky jewellery by Dolls & Molls, I couldn't resist this cute bunny ring in powder blue. They also had some lovely rings & brooches with vintage caravans on.
Another stall new to me was a lady with all sorts of stuff & craft things & clothes and I bought these antique wedding gift cards which might make a nice collage or maybe I'll take elements and create a fabric design.


Found a stall with fab, nearly new books on and the Indie Craft one was only £3, I think the other was about £5, absolute bargains.
What a wonderful and inspiring way to spend a morning!






No comments: