Tuesday 29 March 2011

mmm! Tasty

Because I've finally settled on a soya milk brand I'm quite happy with, I don't often stray to another brand unless things like Alpro are on a special offer. But, as I'm a fan of hemp based foods I did succumb to this carton of hemp milk. I'm not sure where I got it from as I've had it in the cupboard for a while but I thought I better use it and I have to say it is rather nice and nutty, and not too sweet which some of the alternative 'milks' often are.


Also new in the kitchen this week was a pot of vanilla & chocolate yoghurt, very tasty and the dark chocolate is very dark and to my liking.


2 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Mmmm that yogurt does look good!
Vivienne x

patty said...

Spot the mistake, I can't even spell yog'h'urt right when it's staring me in the face on the pot!