Saturday 5 March 2011

Harrogate - Bean & Bud

Weather not great this morning but the destination was Harrogate. It's usually only a place I drive through on the way to the Lakes and I haven't actually shopped in Harrogate centre for about 20 yrs. Eventually found some parking after driving around for nearly an hour, I hate it when you are not familiar with a place or its one way system and you keep going in circles or having to find somewhere to turn round. Anyway the plan was to find Bean & Bud cafe whose owners I met on the recent cupping course at Limini Coffee.


The cafe was near to the centre which was great as it was cold & drizzly and it was lovely inside, a warm welcoming red colour with groovy music to relax to. The owners Ruth & Hayden prepare all the drinks themselves to ensure the finest quality coffees & teas.  I had a delicious flat white with a beautiful heart and I tucked into a delicious chocolate & pistachio cake. They had the most enormous and elaborate cup cakes but it was a bit early to do justice to one! 


Came away with some of their loose tea to try.
It's a lovely cafe if you are in Harrogate and you'll find it on Commercial Street.





No comments: