Wednesday 2 February 2011

Packaging 3 - Marmite

I think we are all familiar with the traditional Marmite jar and label so I will not bother displaying that here. But, has anyone tried the new extra matured Marmite? I was lucky enough to come across this lovely jar of the black stuff over Christmas (as yet unsampled).


Well love it or hate it (I've grown to really like it as I've got older) I think the packaging certainly says mean, dark and full of spirit. This looks like a seriously adult jar of Marmite and I can't wait to finish off my current jar of normal to see if this one really does blow my socks off!



2 comments:

Richard said...

I was given a jar of Marmite as a present last Christmas but I haven't seen it since!

patty said...

Funny you should say that! I hear they are difficult to come by.