Sunday 14 March 2010

Cat buttons & cake

The weather was rather nice yesterday so had a trip to Scarborough as a bit of light relief from work and college projects. Visited my two favourite places, Roasters for a coffee and the sewing centre. I purchased just a few bits of fabric and also found these rather lovely and limited edition Laurel Burch enamel cat buttons. I have some of the Laurel Burch Fanciful Felines fabric and I love the vibrant colours so I couldn't resist these buttons.


In the evening I had a belated birthday treat as my dear friends Mart & Bri took me for an Indian at Saffron in Brid. We had a feast, it was quite superb and a complete surprise to me when a cake was presented after the main food. Despite being stuffed we all managed a slither and I have the rest to enjoy this week! 






No comments: