Monday 8 February 2010

Stamping on fabric

Not had much time for anything other than work this past week, things are getting too busy again to give the textile work priority so having a quick burst of paper work and research this morning before the class.


I've had a go at rubber stamping onto different types of fabric, it then needs working on either by embellishing or chopping up and making into things. That's where the creative bit will come in and sadly I haven't got time to relax and be creative so it will have to wait.


I'm also trying to start an altered book which will turn into an ideas book. It's basically just using an old booklet or brochure, masking out the pages with paint or paper and then sticking in your own scraps and ideas. A good way of recycling too. If it starts to look interesting I will display it here.



3 comments:

foodforfriendsyeah said...

(Leaving a comment as can't see a contact form. You can contact me via the contact form on my blog! :)

Hi, I just wanted to say thanks for adding foodforfriendsyeah to your blog list! I am the editor of the site and it's much appreciated.

We have a system on the site, where if you submit a recipe we can add a link to your blog. Surely a creative person like you must have a delicious recipe to share with the world??! :)

patty said...

Hello,
Thank you for calling by my blog. I found yours through looking at Dorset cereals and thought it was a great idea, I have already tried one of your soups and a brunch. There are some lovely recipes listed, my particular persuasion is vegetarian and I have been considering sending a recipe when I get chance and have sussed out what to do.
Hopefully in the not too distant future a recipe will be winging your way!

foodforfriendsyeah said...

Great! I will keep a look out for you.

(to submit a recipe you just need to register, then hit "submit" at the top. It should be as easy as that!)