Wednesday 10 June 2009

Sorting out wool stash




It seemed a good time to sort my wool out as I'm too busy with other things at the moment, although I have plans to start crocheting circles for a cardigan. Anyway due to the many different carrier bags and bin bags with bits of wool in and which I can't see what colours I've got, I had an idea.

I am a big fan of the vacuum bags and they have proved invaluable here to store clothes and blankets which I don't want nasty crawly things (which there are plenty of) getting into. I thought it would work equally well to put my wool in. It will shrink it down to size a bit, I can see exactly what I've got and it keeps it clean til I need it.

The smaller of the bags is some of my favourite and most expensive wool. The wool I probably look and drool at and never feel worthy of using!

No comments: