Tuesday 27 January 2009

Helloooo!

I finally took the plunge and set myself up with a blog this week, so today, 27th is the first day for a post. 27th is a good day to start as number 27 is my birth path number which seems quite appropriate as this is the birth of my blog!

I've seen some fantastic, really inspiring blogs which made me fancy a go, so this is my meagre attempt. My friend Barbara (brilliant cartoonist, see her website www.shorelinesart.co.uk) is a bit of a 'blogaholic' and has recommended many so I will invite her to check out how I'm doing.

I think there may be a temptation to go a bit mad at first posting anything and everything but I will try and keep it focused on the things that help me get through life and live more creatively.

2 comments:

Blossom said...

Great start - and thanks for the mention! What is a birth path number?

spangleygirl said...

Congrats on the competion win, love the bag design. Looking forward to seeing more of your crafty stuff.